Your Data Privacy
What data do we collect?
Eco Greens collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.)
- Your purchase details (Orders, product names, amounts etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Eco Greens with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Make an order of a product or service.
Eco Greens may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social media websites such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
How will we use your data?
Eco Greens collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- E-mail you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- E-mail you with content such as our newsletter.
When Eco Greens processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Eco Greens stores your data securely with the WordPress platform, on a web server in the UK provided by Tsohost.co.uk.
Eco Greens would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Eco Greens from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Eco Greens Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Eco Greens for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Eco Greens correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Eco Greens to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Eco Greens erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Eco Greens restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Eco Greens’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Eco Greens transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites